Re: Ebrowse?

I respect that the concept of everyone sharing a label being interchangeable is working for you. that the concept of blindness exists as one side of a two sided coin. Respect that that works for you, no matter what exists in the reality of others.

I do not require anyone else to share my perspective, which is why I said speaking personally, rather than generalized.