Re: An OCR Inquiree Please?

No, sorry Alex, not only don't I have a current script or command to adequately run any 1 of these scanning solutions, but really, you can just take any easy2read book-and-place it on the glass so both left-and-right pages are ready2scan. Otherwise, if you please provide a sample command to scan with tesseract, ocrad, cuneform, gocr, or even your program. However, on the US site they have a Linux page which extracts to a dot run file, but I have no idea how to run nor a current authorization number. Thanks so much in advance
Chime