a tip for youtube subscribers

by youtube subscribers, I mean you subscribe to at least one channel on youtube. If you work mostly on command line, and you download the surfraw package and add the surfraw stuff to your configuration files with included surfraw utility you can then type youtube channel followed by a channel name and search down on results and open that channel with surfraw. Any links or show notes or even the comments section and likes and dislikes are available to you once you sign in to youtube with your google account for accessing and/or reading. On the iphone, safari played a channel in youtube and show notes and links and the like were shown on the screen after the video but they weren't accessible. Use of surfraw solved that problem for me and I hope it helps you too.