Re: Linux and home monitoring?

Most things like this are web based, so you would access them using a browser. I'm not sure how you would do the whole doorbell alert thing, unless you have it sent to your phone or something. Most of these systems have phone apps, although we have a wireless doorbell with an alert unit that can be carried anywhere in the house and doubles as an intercom system initiated by the doorbell unit.
Imetumwa kutoka tovuti yangu