Re: Blog or CMS recommendation

Hi Lars,

Thank you for your suggestion. However almost everyone in the community is not a programmer or have little knowledge in computer programming.  Therefore we want something that is easier to maintain. Currently I set my choice to wordpress. Of course I'm still open to suggestions.

Best Regards

Edhoari Setiyoso

email : edhoari.s@xxxxxxxxx
skype : edhoari.s