Re: Installing RHEL 7

Can't RHEL be installed with Orca? I know it's not exactly a desktop installation, but as far as I know, especially if it's running a graphical mode, GNOME should be running, so you should be able to either press alt+super+s or run orca from the alt+f2 run window to start it. I could be wrong about this, since my only experience with Red Hat has been with Fedora and a pre-imaged CentOS.
Imetumwa kutoka samaki wangu