Re: Screen reader research project.

There is an option to choose if you do testing and developing, instead of actually using a screen reader.
Kare

On Wed, 11 Oct 2017, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:

If some data could be opened anonymously and shared to accessibility
developpers, I would want a look, what are the questions since I don't
wanna put a biais since I don't actually use a screen reader ...