Re: Spoiler : project codenamed houdini

Howdy,

> I will surely keep and eye on fenrir as it seem to fit the path I hope
> to go ... ;)
Glad to hear. I try to improve whatever is needed for you. Since i do not use an screenreader  by myself (i m not blind), i m helpless without input from guys who need it.
Thats for all:
I have an todo list near the sourcecode on github.  If you have any needs, bugs, requests or stuff that is not already on the todo list,  feel free to open an issue on the github project page. If i m sobbor enough (lol) i try to help where ever i can.
Todo list:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/chrys87/fenrir/master/TODO v2.0
Issue tracker:
https://github.com/chrys87/fenrir/issues

I know things needs to improve and i m not perfect (lol far away from beeing that)  but we can make with fenrir what we want because its our peace of software. So feel free to be creative anf critical  (in an fair way).

Cheers Chrys