Re: linux firefox and webvisum

For starters, I sent webvisum a message about unsigned addons and extensions maybe that problem will get fixed. Whether it gets fixed or not, I'll search around in about.config (inside firefox)?, and see if I can find and change allow unsigned apps to run at least temporarily until webvisum gets fixed and yes I will return with whatever results I have and/or discoveries I make and write them up here.

On Sat, 12 Aug 2017, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:

Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 13:04:50
From: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: linux firefox and webvisum

Hi, my signature is at the bottom of the message, but, to save yall
the trouble, I'm Jackie. Part of the problem may be that the old
version of W V is not signed. U may have to go into about:config &
enable unsigned extensions. Alternatively, I believe a guy named James
Shoals has a new, signed version of W V. I'm not sure if that works on
Linux or is only for windows.

HTH, & let us know if u resolved it, won't u?