Re: linux firefox and webvisum

Hi, my signature is at the bottom of the message, but, to save yall
the trouble, I'm Jackie. Part of the problem may be that the old
version of W V is not signed. U may have to go into about:config &
enable unsigned extensions. Alternatively, I believe a guy named James
Shoals has a new, signed version of W V. I'm not sure if that works on
Linux or is only for windows.

HTH, & let us know if u resolved it, won't u?

On 8/12/17, Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I got webvisum installed on a current version of linux (ubuntu).  When I
> did the install, I did not log onto webvisum.  After firefox restart it's
> like it doesn't appear to be installed in firefox now.  If this is the
> case what key combination or key can I use to wake it up so I can log into
> it locally?
>

> --

Jackie McBride
https://brighter-vision.com