Re: text browsers and current web standards

Earlier this morning some1 was asking about clifox? Well, why this second I cannot help with that one, Kirk did send me instructions for grabbing his other text interface "wb" also he wrote scripts to launch chrome with speech. However, the speakup site didn't seem to be loading, but if you want these instructions, please wrrite directly, here's an altered address
chime {at} hubert {dash} hubert {dash} humphrey {dot} com
Take care
Chime