Re: Wine?

Tony Baechler. It looks like you want qemu from extra. Use the -curses switch. Try something like this:

qemu-system-x86_64 -curses -enable-kvm -soundhw all -m 1G -boot d -cdrom bats64*.iso

Make sure the above is all on one line. You probably need to load the kvm kernel module first:

modprobe kvm_intel

modprobe kvm

To get the BATS64 CD, go here:

http://iavit.org/~bats/

As always, read the Qemu manual for full docs on the command line switches. Obviously, using -curses won't help when installing Windows. I think you have to do that from the GUI, but I'm not sure. I can't help beyond that. Some people like VirtualBox better. It's a matter of preference, but it doesn't have the curses option.