Re: an old artic transport

Mark Peeto here,
Toney,
Every time I try sudo dpkg -i linux-image*, it says no such file or directory.  I've tried tacking the url in your message on th e end of the command, but that didn't work either.  I'm probaby
doing something not quite right, but not sure what.
Sorry for the slow response.  've been out of action the last couple days.  Chemo.  Nuff said.

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Everything happens after coffee!