Re: THE BLIND

Tony Baechler replying to myself. Just a slight clarification. Neither the Icon nor the Braille Plus have a Braille display. They have Eloquence speech. I bought a docking station with a qwerty keyboard, better speakers and longer battery life. Even so, the battery didn't last long. The full package cost about $2,300.