Re: Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

Tony Baechler here.

Kyle, I find your rant amusing. Back in the good old days of DOS, I used Vocal-Eyes. Guess what the key for time was. No, not F12. Actually, it was undefined. Do you know what I picked on my own? Ctrl-F12. I was very happy with it. It's way out of the way and doesn't interfere with anything else, but it's easy to press when I want it. On those very rare times I'm in a DOS emulator, I still use it. It makes sense to me. The title of the app you're in is far more important than knowing the time. One annoying thing about Speakup is there is no time hotkey.