Re: Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

Kyle, you are showing exactly the attitude that drives so many normal users crazy. Now, I defended the idea of developers creating a distro just for the blind. A lot of people don't even approve of that. But you could at least recognize that a lot of people would benefit if screen reader developers would work together to make the shortcut keys as similar as possible. If the shortcut keys are similar, it's mostly just a coincidence. As time goes by, they are going to be less and less similar. For once in your life, can't you have an open mind to the possibility that you don't have all the answers? Sheesh!