Re: Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

Yes, NVDA works well, and even has really cool add-ons, like 3-d sound
	schemes, other speech synthesizers working right within NVDA,
	and at least their braille support has word wrap, which Orca
	doesn’t have yet. We should really find an developer for Orca
	who knows and uses braille. Anyways, BRLTTY works fine, and was
	just updated to 5.5! I would switch to the console with braille,
	but browsing the web and getting and sending mail in a braille
	friendly way is pretty hard, or with eBooks, impossible for me,
	to find.
--
Sent from Discordia using Gnus for Emacs.
Email: r.d.t.prater@xxxxxxxxx