How to use fenrir screen reader

Forgive me for this one, but, I would like to try out this new fenrir screen reader. I can install it from the aur on here, but how do I get it to do anything after that. I do not see any documentation, though I will keep looking and will probably find it all after writing this. However, if I don't how do I get fenrir up and running on an arch-based machine when I install it? Are the defaults enough? What command do I run to get it going?

Thanks.

Dioug Smith