Re: Setting up a headless Debian box

Are you asking if you can disconnect the keyboard and monitor after you've finished the install? If so, absolutely. This is a fairly common thing in the server world. Just yesterday I did a debian install with just a keyboard and braille display attached. Worked great.

There are several ways to do an install without ever attaching a keyboard. They are non-trivial though. I'll explain how I do it if that's what you want to know.