Re: Setting up a headless Debian box

John:

I'm not using Debian, but I doubt there's anything special you need do
other than to make certain your networking and ssh is correctly setup. I
presume you would attach a keyboard and your assistive technology for
the purpose of installing Debian, but you should have no problem
physically disconnecting these after getting everything configured.

Best,

Janina

John J. Boyer writes:
> I have an oldder machine that I want to use mainly for backup. It will be accessed by ssh, rsync, etc. So it doesn't
> need a monitor  or keyboard. How do i set this up?
>
> Thanks,
> John
>
> --
> John J. Boyer, President
> AbilitiesSoft, Inc.
> Email: john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org
> Location: Madison, Wisconsin, USA
> Mission: developing assistive technology software and providing STEM services
>         that are available at no cost

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
		Email:	janina@xxxxxxxxxxx