Re: iPhone Debate.

I think you should give touch screens another try. If it was me, I'd be afraid of ending up like some old grandad who doesn't know how to use a keyboard. You can't stop the relentless march of technology.

Smart phones themselves have been a huge boon for blind people but I am not so sure about touch screens. Just having a GPS in your pocket is enough of a benefit to make the smart phone a huge boon. There are pluses and minuses to touch screens though.
voices it's directions.  Even the most inaccessible app at least does that.