Re: iPhone Debate.

I'm pretty sure there have always been Android phones with a home button, and there definitely are some now. The Samsung S7 Active I have right now, has a home button, a back button, and a recents button, and the other S7's have a home button.

There are also a few Android phones with keyboards. There's the Blackberry Priv and the LG Wine Smart.