Re: Emacspeak and eSpeak

On 10/05/2016 09:11 AM, Devin Prater wrote:
Espeak support is "unmaintained", so it could break with any new release of eSpeak that may come along. There is an Eflite server, if you can get it working, that links flite with Emacspeak.

Oh, I think it would be easier for me to find funding to fix the occasional problem with Emacspeak and eSpeak than it would be to find support to create additional languages on Flite.

Thanks for the suggestion though. I will check it out, maybe this Flite thing has multiple languages. I just do not know enough about it.

Fernando