Re: linphone newby questions

Hi Janina,
Thanks for the reply.
I will definitely make use of the offer to test the call once I have gotten things sorted out on my side. At work, we have a quite elaborate firewall setup, which I think is confusing linphonec.
At home, I currently have a wifi range extender which is acting up.
I also tried the linphone on Android, but struggled with that. There I got further with a client called csipsimple.

I will email you once I have all my ducks in a row.
Kind regards, Willem