patched ubuntu & debian kernels

I have posted patched/hacked kernels for debian jessie and ubuntu xenial on my space at www.iavit.org. These kernels are modified to work with serial hardware synths like the litetalk and the doubletalk. Those are the only 2 synths I have to test with so the kernels have not been tested with other synths. But they should probably work. To use the kernels download the apt list file and then follow the instructions in the comments in the file itself.

For debian:

$ wget http://www.iavit.org/~john/iavit.list

For ubuntu:

$ wget http://www.iavit.org/~john/ubuntu/iavit.list