chromium accessibility status?

For the current version of chromium what is screen reader accessibility status? I once had the instructions for using --enable-speech-dispatcher in a file under my $HOME directory chromium used and lost those. If chromium can be used with speech-dispatcher and anyone knows the necessary steps could you share them here? I found out chromevox doesn't work with speech-dispatcher at least using instructions I have and google-chrome turned out to be uninstallable on firmware-debian. The reason that happened was I asked for the 64-bit version which is correct for my actual architecture but firmware-debian only comes in i686-pae flavor for my system so I got the wrong kernel installed and couldn't replace it with x86-64 kernel since 686-pae was running at the time. I'll probably do some hand editing on the /etc/default/grub file then rebuild the configuration commenting out that 686-pae architecture.