Re: how do I find out what's hanging me up?

Hi!
There is another app i think is called aipolyvision or something like that.
I really don’t know how to spell it but you can point your camera on things and it tells you what it is.
I don’t know if its good enough to read text on screens.
You also have the talking gogles app.
/A