Re: Urgent: Linux accessibility help

This url may help some:

http://infolib.lotus.com/resources/domino/8.5.3/doc/nd853aed003/en_us/NotesAll_aria.html#migratingtowebsphereportalversion7.0

On Tue, 7 Jun 2016, Fernando Botelho wrote:

Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 12:23:11
From: Fernando Botelho <Fernando.Botelho@xxxxxxxx>
To: blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Urgent: Linux accessibility help

Hi,

Let me start by saying that I know nothing about Lotus Notes/IBM Notes.

but since you are under pressure, I thought I would suggest this:

If IBM Notes uses a web interface and you will access it with either Firefox or Chrome, you can try out F123 Access, an extension designed to fix accessibility problems. It fixes some accessibility problems automatically, and who knows, it might improve your experience with IBM Notes.

Full disclosure: I am part of the F123 team.

You can find more info at:
https://F123Access.com/

Best,

Fernando