Re: Debian installers.

Did you find the instructions for an accessible debian install? I switched to ubuntu about 6 months ago and I have not installed debian jessie. But I think all you have to do is keep pressing the s key as it boots. When I was using debian, I did several installs a week and I learned that the timing isn't critical. You can just keep pressing the s key until it starts talking. Of course, you have to have a working sound card and speakers for it to work.