Re: does links the chain create a cookie file?

Jude,
I am not using Linux directly.
here at shellworld though i use both lynx and elinks to log into google regularly.
the links one works with a second gmail account, but not my first.
Unless there is a command line tool to which you are referring that I missed in this thread by not starting at the top.
Karen