vinux-4.0-desktop-i386.iso rsync command needed

I downloaded that with wget and the md5sum test returned warning: 69 listed files could not be read. Has anyone got an rsync command I can use to repair this iso? Very probably too many redirects from sourceforge.net servers and the fact that wget really isn't capable of getting any clean downloads off the internet of this size any longer. aria2c flaked out returning a download completed message within seconds of it starting. If I can't rsync this I'll delete it and try rtorrent.

--
Twitter: JudeDaShiell