vinux4 info needed

I'm using wget to download the iso from sourceforge.net. Stuff to remember with sourceforge.net using wget is --background --continue --max-redirect=1000 --trust-server-names all as options for wget when downloading anything from sourceforget.net.
That actually gets you the file or most of it.
You miss on some parts because of all of those wonderful sourceforge.net redirects. If anyone here uses vinux4 and is an rsync adept can you tell me a good command to use to rsynce my local vinux4 iso so I can get all those missing parts put into the iso? I tried using aria2c and that came back in 2 seconds and told me the download was complete. I check it out and the download is only 24K long so that software is messed up. I have lftp and rtorrent on this bx I could try but don't know if they'll be able to handle the vinux4 magnet.

-- Twitter: JudeDaShiell