Re: removing speakup from memory?

hmmmmm,
Why is simply turning off the thing starting to seem more practical?
Or just pulling out the power cord from the wall smiles.
 Thanks Larry,
Karen

On Sat, 24 Jan 2015, Hart Larry wrote:

Actually Karen, I think you would do this as root or as sudo
The H stands for halt but I think it may be a capitol H but since I cannot seem to have speakup ajust the pitch on shifted letters in my DecTalk U S B? Well, hope that helps
Hart