Re: Accessible Bootable Clonezilla?

Hi Kyle,
Just downloaded Talking Arch 2014.08.03, and thought I would familiarize myself with it on a virtual machine before doing anything else. I'm trying to bring the iso up on a virtual machine using VMWare Workstation 9.0. I power on the VM, wait a few seconds, press enter, and then nothing. I never get any sound whatsoever. The VM is a standard configuration for linux X64, and I insured that a virtual sound card is present. I guess my next step will be to write the iso to a USB key and see what happens when I boot it on a physical PC. Any idea what might be going on?
Thanks,
Al