Accessible Bootable Clonezilla?

Hello everyone,
Just curious as to whether an Accessible Clonezilla live CD exists? If not, how hard would it be to create one? I'm thinking I could whip up a quick ubuntu, install Clonezilla on it, and then somehow take that real machine and image it to a bootable Live CD or Thumb Drive. Anyone know the particulars of how I might do this?
Thanks,
Al