Re: Screen reader for DOS needed

Well, Tony, I guess you saved the best for last. Certainly curious you say you are running Vocal-Eyes in DosEmu. I would love to do that, but when I wrote Mike Lollar at GW Micro, he said I could not. Now, maybe my DecTalk U S B wouldn't have VE drivers? Vocal-Eyes would probably solve many of my speech issues, including, once again an exception dictionary.
Thanks so much in advance
Hart