Re: Playing daisy in Linux?

Well Jos-and-Will, I created a dir called daisy where I put these files. There are no mp3s. But if I type
daisy-player /home/chime/daisy
my cursor gets shove to maybe line3 and I get lots of lib386 messages and I must clear my screen with a reset.
Here are the files in this directory
Jerusalem_Post_2012_03_12_NL.ncx
Jerusalem_Post_2012_03_12_NL.opf
Jerusalem_Post_2012_03_12_NL.smil
Jerusalem_Post_2012_03_12_NL.xml
Jerusalem_Post_2012_03_13_NL.ncx
Jerusalem_Post_2012_03_13_NL.opf
Jerusalem_Post_2012_03_13_NL.smil
Jerusalem_Post_2012_03_13_NL.xml
Jerusalem_Post_2012_03_14_NL.ncx
Jerusalem_Post_2012_03_14_NL.opf
Jerusalem_Post_2012_03_14_NL.smil
Jerusalem_Post_2012_03_14_NL.xml
Jerusalem_Post_2012_03_15_NL.ncx
Jerusalem_Post_2012_03_15_NL.opf
Jerusalem_Post_2012_03_15_NL.smil
Jerusalem_Post_2012_03_15_NL.xml
UPI_News_2012_02_21_Rel13_NL.xml
UPI_News_2012_02_21_Rel15_NL.smil
Back again live: Must I launch 1 of these specificly. This is daisy-player 7.0.4 OK, just tried running as root, no improvement, still hear messages about memory map heep and gnu.
It would obviously be quite messy if I were to paste in that output.
Thanks so much in advance
Hart