Re: youtube converting in Linux?

Hi,
Thanks for the wisdom.
I want to be sure I am being clear.
What I am wanting to do is give a program a specific youtube link so that it can do the conversion for me.
something like here,
www.youtube2mp3.org
this site does not work with links e-links or lynx, but you get the idea.
I do not go to youtube myself, but get links related to work and other projects that I desire converting into something strictly audio.
can I accomplish this using the method you outline?
Karen