Re: Downloading and Using I-Tunes

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 08:25:30PM -0400, RiverWind wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> In order to activate my new I-Phone, I will need to get and install
> I-Tunes. I am writing to find out whether or not it will work in
> LInux, or is there some sort of Linux-based alternative to I-Tunes.
> Then too, I wouldn't mind purchasing music through I-Tunes, since it
> seems to be a lagitimate seller of music and other things. Your
> thoughts, suggestions and ideas, as usual would be most highly
> appreciated. From where did you get your version of I-Tunes,
> assuming you use it.

There is a piece of software called ideviceactivate which works
fine and is easy to use. Once you've activated your Iphone,
you'll have access to Itunes and can buy your music, provided
that you have wifi access to Internet.

Use your favourite search engine to look up ideviceactivate.

Regards,

Bertil