Re: Downloading and Using I-Tunes

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011, RiverWind wrote:

I've been listening to podcasts, and it will take practice. I need to learn what the ausies call the "flick." You can use different finger combinations such as one, two and three finger rotations, flicks and other moves. It will defenately require practice though.

Actually, I think these terms are the official Apple terms which they use in their documentation.

There is a practice mode in Voiceover. The problem is that you need to know how to do several things before you can actually get to it independently.

Geoff.