Re: Music collection catalogin

What I am looking for is something that looks at the cd, grabs the information required to look at something like cddb and give back the artist, tracks, tec and store it in a database. Yes I know I can write something and yes I have the know how to do it but unlike some I don't believe in reinventing the wheel. If it already exists in some form then why should I rewrite it?

I know souch things exist for windows so I am asking if they exist for linux.

Tom