Re: Music collection catalogin

Well Tom, while I don't know of any software, what I do is either move or download items based on a jonra or decade.
For example, if I run a ls inside an mp3 directory, we get
70s
80s
90s
airchex
baseball
books
boxing
country
cristian
dance
dec-talk
disco
folk
holiday
jewish
jingles
jpost
mp3-trim
mutella
news
novelty
oldies
overnet
radio
rap
rave
rockabilly
spanish
sports
weather
Obviously 2 of these were file sharing programs where I would conveniently save items until they were moved to a catagory. I have the same plan for any music videos.
Hart