Re: Looking for a CD Burner in Debian

On Fri, 3 Dec 2010, RiverWind wrote:

It would appear that I do not have the "sox" utility installed on my system. Would you be so kind as to give me the line that would get and install sox for me? Thanks so much in advance.

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/