Re: Looking for a CD Burner in Debian

It would appear that I do not have the "sox" utility installed on my system. Would you be so kind as to give me the line that would get and install sox for me? Thanks so much in advance.

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/
RiverWind <riverwind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>  Is there any way that I can combine all of the small pieces of the
> book into one large file?

Well met!
The sox utility can concatenate audio files.  For instance:
sox part1.wav part2.wav part3.wav full.wav
The last filename on the command line is the output file, and the first
three are input files.
You may want to specify a filetype for the output file:
sox part1.wav part2.wav part3.wav -t mp3 full.mp3

-- Chris