Re: re-alpine new download

I may have got lucky this time, no redirects at all with file download and bunzip2 -t had no complaints. Let's see if it has complaints when the file lands on my local machine.On Sat, 2 Oct 2010, Henry Yen wrote:

sourceforge downloads are pointed to mirror sites as a rule, I think.
Sometimes this produces more redirects than usual.

I was able to download the bz2 file without any corruption, but I have
no idea how to deal with the associated .sig file.  I could put them
up somewhere or send them to you, if you want.