Re: question of current linux distributions for the blind

Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> In that case you might try: http://www.thebrannons.com/tarch/ The iso
> is a live disk, and you put it in the dvd holder and boot the computer

Thanks for promoting my stuff!
Unfortunately, you mis-spelled the domain name.  It's
<http://the-brannons.com/tarch/>, with a hyphen after "the".

As an aside, I really made a dumb move when I picked that domain name.
thebrannons.com -- without the hyphen -- is someone else's site!  I
realized it too late.

-- Chris