question of current linux distributions for the blind

Dear list,
I have finally decided to try a distribution especially aimed at our secment
of the population. Earlier I have been using my old server remotely via
telnet and so on, but now I'd like the freedom to be able to work on the
server on site. My only experiences are with Fedora.

I want to ask you to include the following considerations, when deciding
what distribution you would recommend.
1. I'd like speech during the installation from the build in on borad sound
device, if possible. I guess it's some sort of a realtech cmedia chip or
alike.
2. the main purpose of this installation will be a web server.
3. It must be a relative simple to maintain, update, and manage system.

Best regards
Brian