Re: RSS Links

debian of course offers several choices among them rawdog raglan and snownews and others I can't now remember.On Thu, 10 Jun 2010, Tim Chase wrote:

 Is there a command line utility that will handle RSS links?

In addition to Jos's suggestions, I maintain a list of console-apps that include multiple RSS readers (Jos's suggestions of SnowNews and newsbeuter are on the list with links to their home-pages), there's also Raggle and NRSS for reading RSS feeds from the console (I also include Google Reader if you've got an accessible browser, but you mention using L Y N X which doesn't cut it for using Google Reader, IMHO)

You can find my list at

http://tim.thechases.com/bvi/console.html#RSS

Additionally you might be interested in the "hpodder" pod-catcher (linked from that same page) that allows you to download podcasts via the command-line.

Hope this helps,

-tim