Re: RSS Links

Well Martin-and-All, similar to these .rss pages, some are in .xml which more often will list actual urls for audio/video. In many cases you would see, "enclosure url=http:// Several years ago when these waves of pages became the norm, I tried looking for programs or scripts, xml2html but never came up with anything helpful. As for SnowNews, I sure would like to know how to get a complete story? Also, even though l y n x is defined, highlighting never works. More comments on .rss, if you are viewing you can hit d to download an xml which as I say may help more. Also, I had 1 case where I bookmarked a feedburner podcast site. When I would first go there, it would be in raw rss format, but when I would try-and-view the source-code, and jump back to normal view, the page would then showup with regular links. Who knows, maybe that will be a clue to accessing these with L Y N X, but I've tried this in many other cases-and-no luck.
Thanks in advance
Hart