Re: How do blind people play games?

I thought this was a dumb sightling question to start with; but it seems
serious.  Games?  I used to write my own in Turbo-Basic back in the DOS
days, now I do some in PHP and are free to use online here -
http://hoh.me.uk/games or http://randex.apearl.net/games

Most tend towards the interlectual or brain work, but I still have slot
machine, which is as mindless as it sounds.  But I first wrote that,
called it dice bandit then as the range  was only 1-6, but it was a 3 reel
slot machine in essence, so slot machine still is.  But Sudoku, hangman or
something like it;  marbles is pretty amusing, Cabby is challenging  to
drive around and show a profit;   based on the London Cabby's Knowledge
they have to do to become a cabby at all.  And so on.  Workable online php
scripts are as good a means of doing it as any, saving the installation of
things.  So give those a whirl and users can comment what they reckon to
them.

RobH@Work.